We are a new company manufacturing The Beverage Butler in Nebraska. Principle product designers, and sisters, Bonnie Young and Jan Fowler have both owned and managed other businesses. This is a first joint venture. We are looking forward to bringing more of our designs to market .
- Our new original design is patented and manufactured in the United States.
- It's design allows it to fold for easy storage.
- The color and clean lines make it attractive for use at the most formal events blurring the line between form and function.
- Inspired by the messy puddles made by almost every drink cooler and beverage dispenser, the designers saw a need for a practical, attractive, affordable solution.
- We have seen trash cans, cookie sheets, wet towels and plastic drink bottles used to solve this problem. Something hanging on the spigot can cause damage and be easily bumped and spilled.
- Other drip trays are bulky and hard to store, expensive, and obtrusive.
- The drips can cause stains on counters and carpets.
- The puddles may cause injury from falling.
We welcome inquiries from food service and kitchen supply distributors or other wholesalers.